All works are dispatched within five working days of payment being received, unless we inform you about delay or propose different arrangements. Dispatch costs are in addition to prices quoted for works of art, unless otherwise advised. Notification of dispatch costs for delivery in the UK will be sent by email once we know the destination.
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to. For International orders please email us for a quote before placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with any work bought from us, you can receive a full refund (excluding delivery costs) by returning the work within ten days of receipt. That means that in case of a return you are liable to pay the costs of shipping both ways. Please also note that the cost of shipping one way might be different from the shipping costs the other way. This is not regulated by No Naked Walls but depends on third party services and prices.
You are responsible for the cost of returning the work to us in its original condition and of insuring it during transit.
The foregoing does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
No Naked Walls can arrange framing of all unframed paintings and drawings. Please contact us to discuss styles of frame available and costs.
Viewing a work
If you would like to view a work of art before purchase we offer a try before you buy service – please consider taking advantage of this service or by visiting us in person at No Naked Walls Gallery, 6a Windsor Street, Chertsey. KT16 8AS.
NoNakedWalls.co.uk uses secure server software (SSL) to protect your credit card information.
No Naked Walls is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. We store your personal information and protect it by Firewall.
When we transmit sensitive information such as a credit card number over the internet, we protect it through the use of encryption, the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
When you register with No Naked Walls we ask you for some personal details that will help us to identify you and enable us process your order. This information remains with us and is not used for any other purposes.
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To help process your requests, such as an art purchase.
- To deliver services, such as newsletters and events.
- To help us create and publish content most relevant to you.
Anyone under the age of 18 years may not purchase from NoNakedWalls.co.uk, unless they do so in conjunction with a parent or guardian. Information collected is given at the time of registration. All information is collected lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Use of personal information collected by us is strictly confidential and protected under the Data Protection Act. Information will only be used for the purpose of facilitating the purchasing of art. Users of the site may opt in or out to receive newsletters from NoNakedWalls.co.uk at the time of registration. No Naked Walls will not disclose any personally identifiable information about you to any third party.
If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening hours; Wed – Sat 10.30-5.30
Website usage terms and conditions
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Your Privacy when using www.nonakedwalls.co.uk
When you visit our site we collect information and details of visitor behaviour patterns via Google Analytics.
We use this information to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site so we can continually improve the user experience . The way in which this data is collected means it is not personally identifiable. Also we do not make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
We will not associate or share any data gathered from visiting our site with any with any third party sources.
Cookies usage on www.nonakedwalls.co.uk
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used on many websites in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Most internet web browsers allow some control or complete blocking of cookies through the browser settings.